Goldfinch Estate Agents will always encourage talented people to apply for a position within their already established and experienced team.
We are happy to ensure that all employees have access to regular training to ensure that their knowledge and experience are always right up to date. We operate an equal opportunities policy and are keen to recognise rising stars within our organisation. Our remuneration packages are designed to ensure that our employees are well rewarded for their pursuit of excellence and we have other attractive benefits that our competitors are unable to match.
- Must be computer literate.
- Will be able to demonstrate excellent negotiation skills.
- Will possess first class customer service ability and preferably have a proven track record within a service industry.
- Will possess good listening skills together with the ability to identify and meet customer’s needs.
- Be effective in time management.
- Must have an excellent telephone manner.
- Must have the ability to work as a team and on their own initiative.
- Be accurate and precise and have pride in their presentation.
- Will demonstrate a good sense of humour.
- Will have the ability to work positively under pressure during busy periods.
If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to join a team where your abilities will be encouraged to develop then this could be your golden opportunity.
Please post your C.V and covering letter in strictest of confidence to:
Angela Todd, Sales Manager,
Goldfinch Estate Agents, 59 Fowler Street, South Shields, Tyne & Wear. NE33 1NS